Ever been on a workout with something that was so good you forgot the workout, yet your performance improved incredibly? This is what happens when you have great Bluetooth headphones. Reason? The headphones are not only wireless, but if you have the best, the quality of the audio is uncompromising.
Sadly, you will not achieve this if you don’t have the knowhow on how to connect Bluetooth headphones to peloton. But lucky for you, you landed in the right place. This guide will work with any Bluetooth headphones, ensuring that you get the perfect value from your precious headphones.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Peloton: 3 Easy Step
Peloton is compatible with Bluetooth headphones, but that’s not all there is to know. The headphones have to be Bluetooth 4.0 to be compatible with peloton. Take note of this before you even run off to purchase Bluetooth headphones for peloton.
So, let’s get the show on the road on a step by step guide on how to successfully connect your Bluetooth headphones to Peloton.
Step 1: Ensure that the Headphones’ Bluetooth is in Pairing Mode
First, Bluetooth headphones in most cases are wireless. This is good news, given that you will not have to deal with wires as well as your target workout. Nevertheless, you have to ensure that they are charged before trying to pair them. You will know that they have a charge because a light will always show at the right side of the headphones.
How do your headphones indicate that they are on, and in pairing mode? Do they light blue, green or white? What am I trying to say? Your headphones have to show an indication that they are on, translating to pairing mode, for them to be ready to pair with Peloton.
Some headphones have a formula, so that one has to pair for the other to pair. In most cases, the right headphone will be the first. If this is the case with your headphone type, ensure that you put the right headphone in pairing mode, followed by the left one-never the other way round.
Step 2: Log in to your Bike, Using your Peloton Screen
First and foremost, your bike has to be powered on to pair with headphones. After connecting the bike to the power supply, press the power button at the rear top of the screen.
Log in to your peloton account once the screen is ready.
Then, check the bottom right corner, where you will see the menu bar. Click on it, and you will find the Bluetooth settings on the left side of your screen.
Step 3: Set the Bluetooth of the Peloton Bike
Click on the Bluetooth settings to set it on. Your bike will now be on pairing mode, searching for Bluetooth devices, including your headphones.
Once you see your Bluetooth headphones in the list of pairable devices, click on it.
In only a matter of seconds, the two devices will finally connect.
You Can Also See: Best Headphones for Peloton: Pair Easily with Wireless/Bluetooth!
Considerations when Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to Peloton Bike
- Essentially, charge the headphones before pairing them. Most headphones have a rough approximation of the number of hours the headphones should last. Therefore, being on battery low should not take you as a surprise.
- If the headphones will mot connect, you can try to charge the headphones for some minutes, before repeating the connection process.
- More importantly, always ensure that the Bluetooth headphones are compatible with Peloton. This, as mentioned earlier, is compatibility with Bluetooth 4.0. that’s right. Only compatibility matters, the Bluetooth level does not have to be 4.0 in itself.
- Finally, save your Bluetooth headphones on your peloton, so that you don’t have to repeat the whole process whenever you have to pair the two.
You know what I love about peloton? It gives you the freedom of numerous brands whose accessories are compatible with the bike. And fortunately for us, this applies to headphones too. As long as the headphones’ Bluetooth is compatible with peloton, you are good to go.
Thus, you can select headphones from your favorite brand and pair them with peloton. And, as you read in this article, connecting Bluetooth headphones to peloton has never been easier.
- How to Connect AirPods to Peloton? Step by Step Quick Guide
- How to Connect Apple Watch to Peloton Bike and App
- How to Get Peloton on TV? It’s Easy to Stream!
- Peloton Bike Setup for Beginners: Adjusting Your Bike with Simple Way
- Peloton Bike Maintenance: Why and How You Do [Detailed Guide]
- 16 Best Peloton Accessories to Enhance Your Performance
- 7 Best Peloton Bike Pedals that Give Better Power Transfer and Rotation!
- 5 Best Toe Cages for Peloton & Spinning Bike: Easy Installation!
- 8 Best Mats for Peloton Bike to Keep Safe Your Carpet & Floor!
- Best peloton cycling shoes for both Men & Women: Look Delta Shoes